ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION ENGINEERING
This field focuses primarily on the chemical and chemical-technological aspects of environmental protection, i.e. protection against water and air pollution, the repair and mitigation of environmental damage, environmental remediation technology, as well as waste management. Considerable emphasis is placed on the development of biotechnology and the practical application of various fungal and bacterial cultures in the targeted elimination of toxic substances from the environment.
What courses can you look forward to?
- General and Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Environmental Protection
- Nature Conservation and Landscape Protection in the Czech Republic
- Analytical Chemistry
- Instrumental Analysis
- Macromolecular Chemistry
- General Microbiology
- Environmental Geology
Where can you expect to find a job after your studies?
- in the environmental departments of agricultural and industrial companies
- as an ecologist and consultant in governmental offices
- in regional hygiene stations
- in a chemical and environmental biological laboratory
- in research institutions
- in educational institutions
- as an environmental engineer or analyst
Mode of study: full-time / part-time