Do you enjoy not only tinkering with machines, but designing and building them? Then you should consider this degree programme, for which the demand for graduates in the workplace is 4 times higher than annual graduation rates. We will teach you to master advanced technology – and yes, you will really work with it hands-on, not just stare in amazement at how expensive and complicated everything looks. You will be in a position to make a great impact on the world around us with the devices and objects you create, and the only limit is your own imagination! Within the scope of this field of study, you can gain valuable experience in modeling and construction using the latest 3D software such as Catia, AutoCAD, NX and SolidEdge to experiment in the lab with various materials. You can acquire extensive knowledge of mathematics and physics by day, and at night you can improve your skills in technical drawing. It can be said without exaggeration that graduates in this field have had no problem finding a satisfying career, even in today’s otherwise stagnant labor market.
What courses can you look forward to?
- Algebra and Geometry
- Computer-aided Design
- Basics of Construction and Machine Parts
- Materials Science
- Quality and Metrology
- Technical Drawing
- Industrial Automation Technology
- Engineering Polymers
- Processing Engineering of Composites
- Mechanical Behavior of Solids
- Electrotechnics and Industrial Electronics
- Construction of Machines and Equipment
Where can you expect to find a job after your studies?
- in virtually any industrial sector
- in development engineering
- in construction
- in project development and management
- as a designer of polymer components
- in the innovation and optimization of company manufacturing processes
- in inspection and quality control
- in plastics and machinery production
Mode of study: full-time / part-time