TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT IN GASTRONOMY
Want to know how to run companies in the hotel, restaurant and tourism industry (HRT)? Is your role model the famous British restaurant owner Jamie Oliver or Gordon Ramsay? Our management and marketing courses will prepare you well if you want to start your own business, and our courses in HRT law can save you from legal difficulties. In the culinary area, you will become acquainted with the production and analysis of traditional dishes and specialties from all over the world, and we can also “lift the pot lid” to show you molecular gastronomy. In addition, a portion of the lectures and seminars are devoted to healthy lifestyle choices along with organic food production and preparation. With this degree, you can choose to become a regular HRT employee or to move directly to a management position. Thanks to the wide variety of subjects we have on offer, you will be able to handle either type of job. Piece of cake.
What courses can you look forward to?
- Organization and Control of Services
- Production of Food Raw Materials
- Principles of Food Commodities Science
- Services Techniques
- Technological Equipment in Catering Services
- Gastronomic Technology I
- General and Inorganic Chemistry
- Food Chemistry
- Legislation in Food Industry
- Social Intercourse and Diplomatic Protocol
- Evaluation of Nutrition
Where can you expect to find a job after your studies?
- in hotel traffic management
- as a restaurant operations manager
- as a manager of a travel agency or a tour attraction
Mode of study: full-time / part-time