ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION ENGINEERING
Now you have already got the basics of chemistry along with other natural and technical sciences. Now in this graduate programme you can make the most of all your knowledge and apply it directly in subjects such as biochemistry, microbiology and biotechnology. Of course, the focus is on issues related to environmental protection and preservation, so you will learn everything about wastewater treatment technology, air protection, recycling and waste disposal, and not only in the area of manufacturing and other production technologies. Besides all the “green” seminars and lectures, for good measure we will also throw in courses in statistics, computer science and environmental analysis.
What courses can you look forward to?
- Water Technology
- Environmental Geology
- Waste Treatment Technology
- Biotechnology and Technical Microbiology
- Environmental Physics
- Lectures in Molecular Biology
- Recycling and Disposal of Solid Wastes
- Polymer Processing Engineering
- Information Technology in Environmental Protection
Where can you expect to find a job after your studies?
- in a department of environment control in agriculture
- in a department of environment control in industry
- as a governmental consultant
- in a chemical or biological laboratory
- in research and education
- as an environmental analyst
- as an environmental technologist
Mode of study: full-time / part-time