This is a degree programme that focuses primarily on engineering technology. Don’t tear yourself away from the computer monitor just yet, because here you will learn how to program CNC machines and model products using the latest in CAD-CAM software. You also gain experience in robotics as well as in the basics of the marketing and managing of manufacturing companies. Think that you will just goof around like regular staff? Not likely. Here is where managers are trained to obtain superb results!
What courses can you look forward to?
- Production Machinery and Devices
- Unconventional Technologies
- Heat and Surface Treatment of Metals
- Rubber Manufacturing Processes
- Process Engineering
- Technical Measurements
- Properties of Composite Materials
- Computer Assisted Data Processing
- CAD NX
- Advanced Polymer Materials and Technologies
- Technological Projecting
Where can you expect to find a job after your studies?
- in companies which use CNC techniques
- in metalworking businesses
- in polymer processing firms
- in the rubber processing industry
- in traffic management
- as a quality manager
Mode of study: full-time / part-time