It is possible even in 2020!24. September 2020
Additional application round for Erasmus+ and Freemover exchange studies and traineeships in the summer semester academic year 2020/2021 is now open!
Students of all full-time or part-time degree studies can apply for study exchange or practical traineeship abroad within the Erasmus+ or Freemover programme in the academic year 2020/2021 – summer semester.
We are aware of this year’s difficult situation, but if you are not afraid to travel, we offer you the following guarantees:
- in the case of a COVID-19 test obligation, the cost of the test will be reimbursed in the usual amount (this is valid only for the Erasmus + programme)
- you will be awarded an Erasmus + scholarship for the entire period of stay, also in case of mandatory quarantine (420 – 699 EUR / month – depends on the country)
- in case of higher living costs, you can apply for an extraordinary faculty scholarship
- the International Offices of TBU and FT are here for you to solve any problems during your entire stay
- you can decide to cancel your departure at any time until your departure