Ing. Antonín Minařík, Ph.D.Ústav fyz. a mat. inž.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org TEL: +420 576 035 086 Office:
Surface treatment of biomaterials, study of the influence of self-organized processes on polymeric materials and material surfaces, preparation of micro and nano-structured surfaces, characterization of surfaces and phase interfaces, prototyping.
Consulting hoursWednesday 10:00-12:00
- 2004–2008: Tomas Bata University in Zlin, Faculty of Technology, Zlin, Czech Republic, doctoral study in the specialization Materials chemistry. Topic of Ph.D. thesis: Study of mass transport in gel phases of biopolymers.
- 1999-2004: Tomas Bata University in Zlin, Faculty of Technology, Zlin, Czech Republic, specialization: Materials Engineering. Diploma thesis topic: The study of morphological changes in the gel matrix of water-soluble polymers.
Internships and study stays
- 2005-2007: Four stays abroad: 12 + 4 + 4 + 4 weeks at the University of Bayreuth, The Institute of biochemistry, Germany - Study of protein adsorption by Atomic Force Microscopy.
- 2017: One month stay at the University of Bayreuth (Germany), Department of Biomaterials, development of new types of nano and micro textured biopolymer surfaces.
Process of employment
- 2007-present: Assistant Professor, Tomas Bata University in Zlin, Faculty of Technology, Department of Physics and Materials Engineering.
- 2011-present: Senior researcher, Tomas Bata University in Zlin, Centre of polymer systems.