What are the terms for becoming an Exchange student at TBU?
You can apply within the Erasmus Exchange Programme (a Bilateral Agreement has to be finalized between TBU and your home university) or as free-movers within any other exchange programme, which does not necessarily have to be based on a Partnership Agreement between TBU and the sending institution.
Where to fill in the application?
If you want to be successfully involved in the selection process, you need to apply in the TBU “IS/STAG Portal “. Let’s simply call it – Portal. To help you with your registration in the system and to give you step-by-step assistance, The Manual for Incoming Exchange Students was prepared.
After submitting the application in the Portal system, please print out the Student Application Form and the Learning Agreement.
What documents do I need?
- Student Application Form (from Portal + photo)
- Learning Agreement for Studies or Learning Agreement for Traineeships (also from Portal)
- Copy of your identity card
- Transcript of Records
Where should I send those documents?
|either to our TBU address:||Tomas Bata University in Zlín|
nám. T. G. Masaryka 5555
760 01 Zlín, Czech Republic
|or via e-mail at:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
What are the deadlines for submission?
- 1st of June (1st of May for non-EU nationals) – for the winter semester or the full academic year
- 1st of November (1st of October for non-EU nationals) – for the summer semester