Exchange students can apply for a short-term study or traineeship period at TBU either within the Erasmus exchange programme (a Bilateral Agreement has to be concluded between TBU and the sending institution) or as free-movers within any other exchange programme, which does not necessarily have to be based on a Partnership Agreement between TBU and the sending institution.
If you want to be successfully involved in the selection process, you need to apply in TBU “IS/STAG Portal “.
To help you with your registration in the system and to give you step-by-step assistance, Manual for Incoming Exchange Students was prepared.
After application in the IS/STAG Portal system, please print out the Student Application Form and the Learning Agreement for Studies.
Send us all of these documents:
- Student Application Form (printed from portal + photo)
- Learning Agreement for Studies or Learning Agreement for Traineeships (printed from portal)
- Copy of your identity card
- Transcript of Records
To the university adress:
Tomas Bata University in Zlín
nám. T. G. Masaryka 5555
760 01 Zlín, Czech Republic
The application deadlines are following:
- 1 June – for the winter semester or the full academic year
- 1 November – for the summer semester